THIS IS WHERE YOUR EPIC CAREER STARTS
Got big plans for your life and your career? Come and take a look at the infrastructure sector. Right now, the whole sector is booming. And that means there’s a big need for the right people to step up and do the work that will keep New Zealand running today, tomorrow and into the future.
Be ready to be challenged. You’ll need to turn up with grit, willingness to work and enthusiasm to get the job done. But the return makes the effort well worth it. A wide range of jobs to choose from, great pathways that let you climb to where your talents take you, good pay and opportunities to take the skills you’ve learned to work and travel.
Up for the challenge? Bring what you’ve got, and let’s have a chat about where it could take you!
IF DOING WORK THIS POWERFUL,
THIS USEFUL, THIS REAL EXCITES YOU,
THEN WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
INFRASTRUCTURE IN NEW ZEALAND
$12 Billion of work annually
Construction of 1,000s of kilometres of roads
Maintaining $35 billion of water assets
Every time you drive, turn on a tap or flick on a switch…
… THINK INFRASTRUCTURE
WE KEEP NEW ZEALAND WORKING AT PEAK CAPACITY
- reducing travel times and congestion.
- Opened in 2017 it had a price tag of $1.4 Billion.
- New Zealand’s longest road tunnel.
- Not just about cars Waterview included building sports grounds, a skate park, walking/cycling tracks and heaps of landscaping and planting.
AUCKLAND HARBOUR BRIDGE
- Opened 1959 enabling massive population growth on the North Shore.
- The bridge is over 1,000 metres long and rises 43 metres above the harbour.
- Paid for by Government backed loans the bridge had a toll until 1984.
- Originally built with only 4 lanes a further two lanes on each side just 10 years after the opening.
- 100 metres high and 490 metres wide it is the largest concrete gravity dam in NZ.
- Opened in 1992 it took over 10 years to construct.
- The dam created Lake Dunstan which has a surface area of 26 square km.